BING Throttle-Valve System Type 73
The throttle body Type 73 is suitable for 2-stroke engines and was developed from the Type 71 for use in a trial bike. As throttle body for simpler vehicles, it provides no injector. The socket has an integrated throttle position sensor and a fixed gear rewind direction. A restrictor plate for mechanical power limitationis can be mounted.
- Valve diameter: 30.0 mm
- Single pipe length: 63.3 mm
- Motor connection diameter: 35.0 mm
- Filter connection diameter: 44.4 mm
- Minimum air flow: 7 kg / h at 0.35 bar differential pressure
- Housing material: Plastic