BING Throttle-Valve System Type 72
The throttle body Type 72 was developed for applications in scooters. As throttle body for simpler vehicles it provides no injection valve but the configurable hose connections (position on housing and quantity can be varied) allow the incorporation of pressure sensors or idle controls. The throttle body has an integrated throttle position sensor. A supercharged version of the throttle body is available. Different cable pull directions are possible.
- Valve diameter: 26, 29 and 30 mm
- Single pipe length: 95.0 mm
- Motor connection diameter: 35.0 mm
- Filter connection diameter: 42.5 mm
- Minimum air flow: 1.7 to 14.96 kg / h at 35 kPa differential pressure
- Housing material: aluminum die casting