The aim of the internal design and development department is to offer our customers ready for installation solutions for the required application using state of the art technology.
Of course, in addition to new developments our existing products are constantly adapted to the increasing requirements.
To meet these goals, both partnerships with customers, as well as with suppliers and collaborative ventures are sought.
Upcoming projects are handled in accordance with established schedules and milestones in order to make a timely and cost-optimized implementation possible.
In order to ensure complete project management and documentation to TS 16949 the following tools are used on a daily basis:
- 3D CAD systems Pro Engineer and CATIA V5 for the appropriate model, assembly, and drawing creation and for FEM analysis
- IQ-FMEA FMEA software for the analysis of product design and manufacturing process
- M-Design calculation program for pre-dimensioning, design and documentation of structural elements
- Standard tasks are handled with the usual Microsoft Office products
For functionally relevant studies and mostly custom validation tasks, the testing department, which is integrated in the development department, features the following facilities:
- Measuring and test equipment such as salt spray chamber
- Climate cabinets
- Flow bench or endurance test devices