BING Throttle-Valve System Type 71
The throttle body Type 71 was developed for use in 2-stroke engines in scooters. As throttle body for simpler vehicles it provides no injection valve but the configurable hose connections (position on housing and quantity can be varied) allow the incorporation of pressure sensors. The throttle body has an integrated throttle position sensor and a fixed gear rewind direction.
- Valve diameter: 20 mm
- Single pipe length: 75 mm
- Motor connection diameter: 24 mm
- Filter connection diameter: 35 mm
- Minimum air flow: 10.9 to 19.2 kg / h at 0.1 bar differential pressure
- Housing material: Plastic