At the beginning specialized in the development of carburettors for motorcycles, BING now offers a varied range of throttle systems and oil-spray nozzles. Our products can now be found in light aircrafts and in the automotive sector. Especially in the field of oil jets, we distinguish ourselves by our high manufacturing depth, which allows us to react quickly to changes. A team of highly motivated engineers, development staff and business people is working daily on customized solutions and accompanies you from the initial idea to series production. Even after production start, our customers will not be left alone and we provide an extensive supply of spare parts – sometimes decades after the end of production.
Due to the concentration of central administration and production facilities at the Nuremberg site, quick information transfer and short lines of decision-making are guaranteed. Therefore we are in a position to respond flexibly and optimally to our customers’ requests.
Meeting the high demands of a product manufactured by BING also begins with choosing the right machine. Our production includes the following machines:
- 6 CNC lathes
- 12 CNC machining centers
- 11 conventional lathes curve
- 2 conventional housing machining centers
- 7 firmly established assembly islands in one-piece flow assembly process
- 2 flexible assembly lines and carburetor assembly
- Various machines for test benches
- Forming gas oven for stainless steel parts
- Propane furnace
- Synchronised soldering table – 6x with flame brazing